Thursday, January 16, 2014

Goodbye from Tanya Lee Stone

This is my last post on I.N.K.. It has been a wonderful community of writers and I have thoroughly enjoyed interacting with some of the teachers, librarians, and other readers here. Thank you so much for your attention and time.
 
As I say when I am doing school visits, if I leave with you remembering just 2 things about our visit together, remember this: What If? are the two most powerful words in your writing arsenal (and in life, for that matter). And always, always, always have an emotional connection to what you are writing. If you are interested in what you are writing, your writing will be interesting.
 
Thank you I.N.K.ers and readers!
You can always find me at www.tanyastone.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will miss hearing your thoughts and opinions on writing for our very important audience. But I'm certain you'll turn up in other venues, so I'll just have to be alert to what is going on in the wide world out there. Happiness. Jim